In this second installment of the episodic series, Adam Venture and his crew end up in 1920â€™s Jerusalem after having escaped alive from the Caverns of Eden.
On their continuous search for the Lost Garden of Eden, they become entangled in a thickening plot featuring a ruthless dig for the ancient King Solomonâ€™s treasure - but is that really all there is to it? Not all is as it seemsâ€¦
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 Engine.
- Second game of the episodic series. Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story.
- Non Violent gameplay.
- Engaging storyline weaving a classic adventure with biblical overtones, adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series.
- 8 distinct levels, including outdoor environments, with much longer gameplay.
- Over 50 challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty degree.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB Recommended for Windows Vista)
- HD Space: 1 GB Free Disk Space
- Graphics: Pixel shader 3.0 compatible card
- AN INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE ACTIVATION.