Alternativa is a classic point&click adventure game based on the original sci-fi/cyber-punk script which is composed of a number of shorter stories that lead us through the lives of individual characters as well as the fictional world of the future. Non-linear storyline full of unexpected turns, at times spine-chilling atmosphere, logical tasks, historical and scientific facts â€“ Alternativa is all of that.
Although Alternativa is a very complex and elaborate world, the story concludes in a logical and gripping manner. All the questions are answered. At the same time, new thoughts and goals surface. And it's these goals that the heroes of Alternativa try to achieve in the sequel which develops directly from the first part without forcing the player to know all the previously revealed facts.
Developer: Centauri Production/Idea Games
- The original and novel story with a fully developed world
- Control over 3 main characters, but also over the baddies.
- Real options - the player chooses who to believe and when, which affects his further progress through the game. To some extent this could be called replaybility because there are more ways to progress in the game.
- The application of historical and scientific data.
- Accompanying video sequences that enhance the atmosphere or present the story.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XPÂ®/ WindowsÂ® Vista/ Windows 7Â®
- Intel Pentium IVÂ® o 100% compatible
- 1.6 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- Video Card 128 MB RAM (with Shader 2.0), DirectX 9.0cÂ® compatible
- 2 GB Hard Disk free space