Black Mirror 2 takes place in the 1990's, twelve years after the original game. Solitary Darren meets the cute Angelina while he is working at the local photo shop of Biddeford, a small town in New England. Angelina also catches the eye of Darren's despotic, unpopular boss. To add to the mystery, there seems to be a third person interested in Angelina â€” Darren sees someone chasing her. He decides to investigate these incidents, and his research soon lead him to several locations, such as the small English village of Willow Creek that players will know from the first game.
Developer: Cranberry Productions(DTP
- A rich and interesting storyline to capture the imagination
- Third-person graphical adventure
- Six comprehensive chapters
- Features 23 individual characters
- More than 100 different locations, including: a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- Hundreds of realistic animations
- Many logical, inventory, environmental, and tactile puzzles
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel PentiumÂ®IVÂ® or equal processor with 1,4 GHz (IntelÂ®Dual-Core or equal processor with 2,0 GHz),
- WindowsÂ® XP with 512 MB RAM (WindowsÂ® Vista x32/x64 with 1GB/2 GB RAM),
- 128 MB Graphics card like ATI Radeon 9800 or NVidia GeForce 6800 with Shader 2.0 (like: ATI NVidia GeForce 7000 Series with 256 MB and Shader 3.0),
- DirectXÂ®8 (9.0c) compatible sound card, ca. 6GB Hard drive space on - DVD-Rom-drive,
- Keyboard, mouse, speakers.